Seven purpose-built, award-wining, fully accessible lodges set in two acres of Cornish Countryside.
Each lodge sleeps up to six people in three accessible bedrooms, with two bedrooms having level access onto rear decking.
All lodges are of a similar design but internal decoration and colour schemes vary. Flooring throughout is laminate (except bathrooms – which have non-slip vinyl)
Large level-entry wheelchair accessible shower raised WC with static dropdown bar. Underneath accessible washbasin.
Each lodge has electric profiling beds, electric hoists, rise and recline chair, shower chair – all free of charge.
Other mobility aids available without charge – please just ask.
Ideal touring base for Eden Project, National Trust properties and beautiful Cornish gardens.
Three miles to the historic fishing port of Looe with accessible sandy beach.
- Architect designed for accessibility
- Very low ramps to decked entrance
- Profiling beds, electric hoists and rise & recline chairs
- Three level-entry bedrooms
- Bedrooms with level access to decking
- Large level-entry accessible shower
- Lounge, kitchen with level access to decking
- Fully-fitted accessible kitchens
- Tarmac parking outside lodge
- SW Tourism Excellence Award – Silver
- All lodges awarded NAS M3i and M3a
- Ideal touring base for all of Cornwall and near Devon, too
- Seaton beach with beach cafe ten minutes drive away